This blueberry crumble pie is very special to me. It is what I swear by when I have my family celebrations. I even gift it to friends because it is so good to share. It is simple enough to make and guarantees to satisfy everyone who’ll have a serving.
Blueberry Crumble PiePrint Recipe
- Filling Ingredients
- 2 pounds of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 5 tablespoons of orange or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of organic pure cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- Crumble Topping Ingredients
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of organic pure cane sugar
- 1 cup of sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cold
- In a large bowl, mix blueberries and lemon juice.
- Next, in a separate bowl, combine together flour, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add to the blueberries and mix until well combined. Pour into a baking dish.
Crumble Topping Instructions
- Use a food processor with a steel blade to pulse together sugar, flour, and butter until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the consistency from above with oats and nuts.
- Next, you will spread the crumbs over the blueberries evenly. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on your oven.
- Let the crumble pie cool just a bit before serving so it won’t fall apart.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream if desired.