Making a yogurt breakfast parfait takes less than a minute. All you need is yogurt, fruit and a topping, if desired, such as wheat germ. Choose yogurt that does not include processed sugar. Organic yogurt that is either non-sweetened or contains unprocessed sweeteners is a good option. The following recipe is an example of a breakfast yogurt parfait.
Be creative and tweak the recipe to please your own taste buds.
Breakfast Yogurt ParfaitPrint Recipe
- About 1 cup of yogurt
- ¼ cup of mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ
- Begin by pouring the yogurt into your parfait cup.
- Next, add the berries and banana slices.
- Top your parfait with wheat germ, and you’re ready to enjoy a nutritious, delicious breakfast!