I’ve been craving bacon and eggs lately, ever since our recent camping trip the other weekend when we ate them in the great outdoors. Nothing tastes as good as bacon and eggs first thing on a chilly morning after a night of sleeping in a tent. Oh, and some coffee, always coffee. We decided to have bacon and eggs at home with some pumpkin waffles the other night.
Delicious Pumpkin Waffles
These delicious pumpkin waffles are perfect for breakfast. It has become my go-to comfort food that I know you will love just as much as I do.
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger ground
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 medium egg
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- Stir together milk, canned pumpkin puree, butter, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Fold the dry mixture into dry ingredients.
- Cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
Calories: 219kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 7gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 536mgPotassium: 209mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 4781IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 218mgIron: 2mg
We’d love to know if you enjoyed this recipefeel free to let us know in the comments!