I’ve been craving bacon and eggs lately, ever since our recent camping trip the other weekend when we ate them in the great outdoors. Nothing tastes as good as bacon and eggs first thing on a chilly morning after a night of sleeping in a tent. Oh, and some coffee, always coffee. We decided to have bacon and eggs at home with some pumpkin waffles the other night.
Delicious Pumpkin WafflesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 cup of milk
- 8 tablespoons of canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 egg
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- Stir together milk, canned pumpkin puree, butter, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Fold the dry mixture into dry ingredients.
- Cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions.
- Serve with butter and syrup.