This Low-Carb Belgian Waffle is the perfect breakfast to have while on a diet. These are low-carbohydrate so that you won’t feel guilty devouring over them. I hope you enjoy making this as much as I have. Also, let me know if you make any of your changes to the recipe so I can try it.
Low-Carb Belgian WafflePrint Recipe
- 2 cups of finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients and whisk and then add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- When your waffle maker is ready, use 1/2 cup to make 1 waffle.