Sweet Pineapple Coconut Muffin Delight
You'll be delighted with this pineapple coconut muffin. This is such a tasty treat you'll enjoy!
- 2 cups flour gluten-free
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup applesauce unsweetened
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup coconut flaked and chopped
- ½ cup pineapple crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pop those cute little muffin cups into the pan.
- Mix sifted flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk together the coconut milk, coconut oil, applesauce, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Once nicely combined, add the chopped coconut and pineapple.
- Put all dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Scoop the mixture into your muffin cups and bake for 18 to 20minutes.
- Remove the pineapple muffins from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 7gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 531mgPotassium: 177mgFiber: 2gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 83IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 147mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!