This spicy bacon egg salad combines crunchy bacon and soft-cut egg with your favourite sauce! For a reduced carb intake, the salad is served on its own. To up your carbohydrate and fibre intake, serve the egg salad on a slice of whole-grain bread. I hope you enjoy preparing this salad as much as I did!
Spicy Bacon Egg SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 pieces of bacon, prepared and also cut
- 1/3 mug of very finely sliced green onions
- 1 cup of potatoes, cut into big cubes
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of simple non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of mayonaisse
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- Boil the potatoes until they soften. Once cooked, peel them and cut them into big cubes.
- Boil the eggs and chopped them once boiled.
- Fry the bacon until crispy.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Serve on its own or with bread.