Buffalo chicken wings are a classic snack that everyone enjoys. It’s easy to make and fun to eat! In today’s recipe, learn the easiest buffalo chicken wings you’ll ever make! It’s perfect when you’re watching you’re favorite football team!
Buffalo Chicken WingsPrint Recipe
- 3 pounds wings or drumettes
- 1 (5-ounce) bottle of Tabasco brand Buffalo Hot Sauce or Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of Kerrygold Grass Feb Irish butter, melted
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Throw wings on the grill, turning every 5-7 minutes until fully cooked (golden brown and fully cooked through)
- In a large bowl, combine sauce and melted butter. Toss cooked wings in sauce to coat thoroughly.