I love chili, so I try to incorporate it into my dishes. In our recipe today, I’ll share with you this chili French omelette toast recipe that I’ve been having for breakfast. This is easy to prepare and can be your favourite breakfast in no time!
Chili French Omelette ToastPrint Recipe
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 1 finely diced fresh jalapeno
- 2 mushrooms finely diced
- 1 rash of hickory-smoked bacon diced
- Any herbs you fancy, chives are good
- Season to taste, I used onion salt
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan or any cheese
- Fresh vegetables to serve, I used tomatoes and avocado
- Chili salt or flakes
- Quickly whisk eggs and cream.
- Add all diced ingredients.
- Soak your bread in the mix, 1 piece at a time.
- Take each out, make sure you have some of the diced ingredients on the slices, and put them face down in the frypan (frypan does not need to be oiled if you have a good one).
- When you’re done coating each piece, top with the leftover diced ingredients in the bowl and any leftover egg. Top with grated cheese.
- Cook on medium-low, and flip as it turns lightly golden. This should take only a minute or two.
- The cheese will melt on the other side of the bread.
- Slice and serve with your favourite sides, and top with some chili salt or flakes.