If you’re growing a garden or like starting your Saturday mornings at a farmer’s market, like me, you’ll love making this simple yet refreshing Cucumber Dill Salad! It’s an easy salad to prepare but tastes great and hearty.
Cucumber Dill SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 1/3 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- Pepper and salt
- Green onions chopped (optional)
- Mix sliced cucumbers, onions and tomatoes in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir the Greek yogurt, vinegar, parsley and dill together.
- Toss dressing into the large bowl. Add a pinch of pepper and salt for taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with more dill and green onions, and enjoy!