I’m not even sure if I’ve ever had a blondie before, but yesterday they seemed like a brilliant idea. So, I made these Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Blondies as a new snack.
These blondies were easy peasy to whip up too, and I pulled them from the oven about 20 minutes before I was supposed to head over to my cousins’.
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip BlondiesPrint Recipe
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted and then cooled
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of refined sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 9×13 pan with cooking spray (or butter) and flour. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt and then set aside. In a larger bowl, mix butter and sugar together until well blended.
- Add egg, egg white, and vanilla and continue to mix until incorporated. Gradually add flour mixture and combine until well incorporated.
- Fold butterscotch and chocolate chips into the batter and spread dough evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake the blondies for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let the blondies cool for approximately 30 minutes before slicing/serving.