One of my favourite desserts is cream pies. I love the texture of them. So, I decided to try to make my own Chocolate Mud Mousse Pie at home, but much much healthier! Although I have enjoyed experimenting with tofu recently, I have found it has the perfect creamy texture that I am looking for.
Chocolate Mud Mousse PiePrint Recipe
- 1/4-1/2 cup of light soft tofu
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Splash of vanilla
- 10 drops of stevia
- 1 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips
- Blend tofu and greek yogurt until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cocoa powder, salt and vanilla, then stevia to taste.
- Pour into ramekin and top with mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 10 to 20 minutes, watching it, so it doesn’t get too hard.