This Decadent Honey Banana Cocoa Cake Recipe is a very simple cake you can prepare when you want something to keep in store when your sweet cravings hit. Check out the quick recipe below.
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa
- 5 tablespoons of soy milk
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup of agave nectar
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 egg whites, whipped
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- 2/3 cup of oat bran
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend the cocoa, half of the agave and the milk.
- Whip up the egg whites and pour them into the cocoa mixture.
- Mash the bananas up well with the rest of the agave and the vanilla extract.
- Add the banana mixture to the cocoa mixture.
- Mix up the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Sift the flour mixture over the cocoa/banana mixture.
- Fold in the oat bran.
- Butter and flour in a baking pan.
- Pour in the mixture (should fill the pan up to about half full).
- Bake for about an hour at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or just keep checking until the top is firm and a knife goes in and comes out relatively clean. It won’t be perfectly clean because it is a very dense and moist mixture.
- Wait for the cake to cool and top with the honey and banana slices.