I’m not even sure if I’ve ever had a blondie before, but yesterday they seemed like a brilliant idea. So, I made these Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Blondies as a new snack.
These blondies were easy peasy to whip up too, and I pulled them from the oven about 20 minutes before I was supposed to head over to my cousins’.
Delectable Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 2 cups flour all-purpose
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter unsalted, melted and then cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar refined
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butterscotch chips
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare 9×13 pan with cooking spray (or butter) and flour. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt and then set aside. In a larger bowl, mix butter and sugar together until well blended.
- Add egg, egg white, and vanilla and continue to mix until incorporated. Gradually add flour mixture and combine until well incorporated.
- Fold butterscotch and chocolate chips into the batter and spread dough evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake the blondies for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let the blondies cool for approximately 30 minutes before slicing/serving.