Eclair has a French origin, but it is liked in Turkey too. In every patisserie you can find them, but have you ever thought that you can make it at your home? This is very easy with some ladyfingers. And we made a recipe that you’ll love, this Lady Fingers Eclair.
Lady Fingers EclairPrint Recipe
- Ladyfingers Ingredients
- 1 package of ladyfingers
- 2 cups of milk
- Cream Ingredients
- 3 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 200 grams of mild cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Topping Ingredients
- Chocolate sauce or pudding
- Various nuts
- Place flour and granulated sugar into the pot and stir. Add egg yolk and milk onto this mix and stir again. Boil until it is soft enough, like cream. Then set aside until it gets warm.
- Add vanilla extract and mild cream cheese when the cream is warm enough. Then mix by using an electric mixer until it is smoother. Set this cream aside for a few hours in the fridge.
- Pour milk onto a wide plate. Dip ladyfingers in milk and place them on a plate. Give some space between each other.
- Pipe cream on each ladyfinger. Place remaining ladyfingers on the ladyfingers you piped after dipping them in milk. If you like cream, you may pipe again.
- If you wish, you may use chocolate sauce and use pudding instead of sauce. And you may use some chopped nuts to garnish. Set aside in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve!