I have no words for this Vegan Banana Pudding. I experimented, and it worked; it’s the best pudding I’ve ever had. I was so impressed when I tasted it and consumed the whole cup right away.
This pudding is one of the smoothest things I’ve ever had. Please don’t think I’m weird, and I’m just really happy with how it turned out.
Vegan Banana PuddingPrint Recipe
- 2 cups of sweet potato, steamed
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Peel the potatoes and steam until soft.
- Let the potatoes cool down a bit, but not until completely cold.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for about a minute until super smooth.
- Pour into glasses and let chill.
- Enjoy with loved ones!a