Creamy Macaroni Salad has always been a comfort food of mine. It’s a flavourful dish that I always find myself eating when I want something filling and delicious. Check out the easy
- 2 cups of elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 celery stalk, very finely chopped
- 6 sweet pickles, very finely chopped
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water, following package directions but omitting salt, until tender for 7 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Stir mayo with yogurt, Dijon, curry powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in pasta, carrot, celery and pickles. Season with fresh pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.