I’m so excited to share this recipe because I love this tuna casserole! It’s hearty, delicious and simple to make. What more could you ask for!
This creamy tuna casserole is a comfort meal that I often crave for.
Creamy Tuna CasserolePrint Recipe
- 12-ounce bag of egg noodles
- 1 can of vegetable broth
- 2 cans of tuna, drained well
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 medium-sized yellow onion, chopped
- 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon of celery salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/3 cup of bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles in boiling water as directed.
- In a medium pan, sauté onion, garlic and mushrooms with olive oil until onions are translucent.
- In a large bowl, add the broth, tuna, mayonnaise, peas and the sautéd vegetables.
- Slowly mix in noodles and seasonings, minus the breadcrumbs.
- Evenly distribute mixture into a nonstick 9×13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of the casserole.
- Bake for roughly 30 minutes or until breadcrumbs turn brown.