This super quick recipe is perfect for those nights you want a light and tasty side dish without pulling out another pot or pan. Just toss the ingredients into a large bowl and give it a quick stir to combine ~ and viola! You have a satisfying side dish or a crunchy filling for sandwiches or lettuce wraps, such as these delicious.
You can serve this recipe immediately at room temperature. However, for best results, cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple hours (or overnight) to give the flavours a chance to combine.
Crisp & Crunchy Broccoli SlawPrint Recipe
- 1 12 oz. bag organic broccoli slaw
- ¼ of a cup of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
2. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, if desired.