Beautiful succulent beef ribs are hard to beat. Try these BBQ Beef Ribs by either cooking in a closed baking dish on the BBQ and finishing off on the grill or cook on a medium grill from the start. These are guaranteed to be a big hit in the family.
These BBQ ribs are perfect for special family get-togethers. I like to cook these when I want to guarantee all family members will be satisfied.
Finger Licking Good BBQ Beef Ribs
Try these BBQ Beef Ribs by either cooking in a closed baking dish on the BBQ and finishing off on the grill or cook on a medium grill from the start. These are guaranteed to be a big hit in the family.
- 1 pack beef ribs salt rub the night before
- 16 ounces chicken broth
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- ¾ cup onion crushed
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder yellow
- After the overnight, soak in salt. Remove, rinse and pat dry if you can marinate ribs for 3 hours.
- Mix all ingredients above and spread evenly over beef ribs.
- Place ribs in a metal baking dish, cover and place on BBQ.
- Cook covered for 1 hour. Add extra water if you feel it needs more liquid at any stage.
- Take ribs from the baking dish and place them on the grill. Baste and continue to cook until sauces are browned and glazed.
- Alternately, you can cook these on the grill from the start, just basting regularly, and how you would typically cook meat on the grill temperature at about 275 degrees, not hotter, for about 1 hour to 1/2 hours.
Calories: 159kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 0.1mgSodium: 2505mgPotassium: 599mgFiber: 2gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 205IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 86mgIron: 3mg
We’d love to know if you enjoyed this recipefeel free to let us know in the comments!