A salad is a perfect on-the-go food for people who got so little time. Today, in this recipe, learn how to prepare this yummy sesame chicken salad that will surely be a regular on your meal plans! It’s easy to prepare and won’t take a lot of your time, perfect when you are in a hurry to eat.
Sesame Chicken SaladPrint Recipe
- 4 cups of shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 mugs of shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup of sliced baked almonds
- 1/4 cup of sliced scallions
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of reduced-sodium soy sauce (licensed gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- In a large dish, mix the cabbage, chicken, almonds as well as scallions. Set aside.
- Place a small saucepan in medium-low heat and add olive oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir until the sugar liquefies.
- Pour the dressing over cabbage and chicken mix. Toss well to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!