I love this sweet chili shrimp recipe–it hits all the boxes for my taste buds. You know when you get that craving for something, and it haunts you until you eat it? Yes, that. I know I’m not the only one, so make this recipe, eat it and love it!
Sweet Chili Shrimp
- 2 pounds shrimp
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 stalks scallions chopped (optional)
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying
- ¼ chunk iceberg lettuce shredded or sliced thin
- Mix the mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce and sriracha in a bowl and set aside.
- Now remove the shells, de-vein your shrimp, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Now heat your oil until ready for shrimp about 350 to 375 degrees.
- Dredge the shrimp in the flour.
- Fry the shrimp until golden brown and drain on a paper towel to get off the excess oil.
- When all the shrimp are done, put them into a bowl and toss the sauce until all coated.
- Put your shredded lettuce in a bowl, put your shrimp on top, and then garnish with the scallions.