Let’s rock with this new discovery recipe. Here we will teach you how to cook the sweetened apple chicken recipe. This is a great and elegant recipe you will enjoy sharing with your family and friends. This sweetened apple chicken recipe is appetizing and can be served on any special occasion. It has an aromatic smell and a super delicious taste recipe.
If you want to experience the goodness of this apple chicken recipe, feel free to see the ingredients and procedure below for you to follow.
Sweetened Apple Chicken Recipe
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 medium apples peeled and sliced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat coals or electric grill, then place the chicken halves on wax paper.
- In another container, combine sugar and cinnamon powder, mix, and then coat into the apple slices. Separate chicken and fold with the coated apple slices. Secure chicken and apples with a toothpick.
- Cover and grill chicken from medium heat for about 25 minutes. Turn both sides to check if it reaches the desired consistency.
- Mix apple cider and cornstarch in a saucepan over medium heat until it thickens. Stir constantly until it is bubbly. Spoon at the top of grilled chicken. Plate and serve.