Prepare yourself to relish the crisp and tart flavor of the classic Appletini cocktail, which is an ideal beverage for any event. Whether it’s a party or just an evening of relaxation, this drink will surely satisfy your cravings. With a delightful combination of sour apple schnapps, vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup, Appletini is a cocktail that is easy to make and delicious to sip on.
The bright green color of the Appletini adds a fun and festive touch to any gathering, making it a popular choice for weddings, birthdays, and other special events. With this easy-to-follow recipe, you can create your own version of this beloved cocktail right at home.
In just a few minutes, you can mix up a batch of Sour Apple Martini that will impress your guests and have them asking for seconds. Garnish with fresh apple slices to add an extra touch of sweetness and flavor. So go ahead, shake up a few Sour Apple Martini, sit back, and enjoy the sweet and sour taste of this classic cocktail. Cheers to the perfect Appletini!
Easy Appletini (Sour Apple Martini) Recipe
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 2 fluid ounces sour apple schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce lemon juice
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 3 small ice cubes
- 2 slices apple for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add 2 fluid ounces of vodka, 2 fluid ounces of sour apple schnapps, 1 fluid ounce of lemon juice, and 1 fluid ounce of simple syrup.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake it vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Take a chilled martini glass and strain the cocktail mixture into the glass.
- Garnish the Appletini with a few apple slices and serve.
- You can adjust the sweetness of the Appletini by adding more or less simple syrup according to your taste.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with a lid to mix the ingredients.
- For a little sparkle, add a splash of sparkling water or soda to the mixture before shaking it up.
- Enjoy the delicious and easy-to-make Appletini at your next party. Cheers!