Sweet and creamy, with hints of strawberry and banana. This nutritious strawberry banana smoothie can be made with milk, dairy-free milk, or high protein milk.
Strawberries are high in fibre, vitamins, and antioxidants, so a strawberry and banana smoothie is beneficial. Bananas are high in fibre, potassium, and magnesium. The sugar in a banana is digested more slowly by your body than processed sugars, providing you with long-lasting energy.
When you’re seeking a sweet frozen treat that you can make in just a few minutes, this strawberry banana smoothie is a fantastic option to pair with the Easy Homemade Spinach Pies. Have a great time!
Easy Strawberry Banana SmoothiePrint Recipe
- 1 cup of strawberries, frozen and preferably organic
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of whey protein powder, unsweetened
- 1 medium-size banana, frozen
- 1/2 a cup of orange juice
- Chop the frozen strawberries and banana into bits and place them in a blender with the protein powder.
- Now, add the orange juice and milk to the blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- That’s it! Your smoothie is ready!
- To make a thick and chilly smoothie, the strawberries must be frozen. A fresh or frozen banana can be used. In this strawberry banana smoothie, I used frozen bananas. A fresh banana will yield a rich and creamy smoothie. Frozen bananas will thicken your smoothie even more.
- With frozen fruit, you need not add ice as it dilutes the flavour. It also locks the natural sweetness of fruit, so you need not add any artificial sweetener.