This scallops pasta recipe is a must-try for all you pasta lovers out there. This scallops pasta recipe is something that I tried at my friend’s house. So, of course, as a pasta and seafood lover, I certainly did ask for the recipe and decided to try this one out. It turned as delicious and great as my friend’s house is.
As much as I love pasta, I sure do love seafood, and I like the combination for this. If you love it, then you better make one for yourself now.
Scallops Pasta in White WinePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of spaghetti or linguine
- 3/4 to 1 pound of scallops
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of white wine
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of spinach
- 1 whole onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of fine flour
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Once you already have cooked the spaghetti noodles or linguine, set aside.
- Using a large skillet, you sauté the onions until translucent, then add the garlic. Cook until the onions are slightly brown.
- Deglaze the skillet with ½ cup of white wine and then add the scallops for about a minute. Add the rest of the white wine and then the milk and spinach. Cook until it starts to bubble.
- You can now then add the flour to scallops to thicken the sauce. If you want a thicker sauce, you can always add a little more but don’t overdo it.
- Lastly, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pasta in a dish, scoop some scallops mixture on top of the pasta. Top it with shredded cheese and serve with garlic bread or salad.