Spring rolls are easy to make, yet they never fail to satisfy my cravings for some good finger foods. It is so good I can never get enough of it that I always lose track of how many rolls I have already eaten–it’s just that good!
Today, I’ll share my recipe with you together with my special curry sauce that I pair with it.
Spring Rolls With Curry SaucePrint Recipe
- Spring Rolls Ingredients
- Rice paper
- 1/2 cup of carrots
- 1/2 cup of purple cabbage
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- Handful of spinach
- Curry Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 cup of raw cashews
- 1 medium carrot
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- Lemon juice
- Pinch of chilli powder (optional)
Spring Rolls Instructions
- Grate carrots, chop cabbage and yellow bell pepper.
- Rinse rice paper in warm water until soft, place in a dry flat plate and cover half with spinach leaves.
- After that, add some of each vegetable to create a lovely pattern or mix them up and add about 3 tablespoons of veggies on each rice paper. It all depends on the size.
- Finally, roll tight folding sides inside. Set aside and start rinsing the next rice paper. Repeat until all vegetables are used.
Curry Sauce Instructions
- Firstly, soak cashews in cold water for at least 5 hours.
- Once cashews are ready, drain most of the water and place it into a food processor or blender.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and blend until smooth. Add water to make a thinner consistency.