I have a quick recipe to share today. It’s been a busy day, but hopefully, I’ll be able to write more tomorrow since it will be my weekday rest day!
This peanut chicken recipe is based on this recipe from Campbell’s Kitchen. However, I left out some “key” ingredients from the original, so my final product looks slightly different.
The original peanut chicken recipe called for some Picante sauce, and I think I might try to add that the next time I cook this meal. I’m not a huge fan of soy sauce, but the flavours eventually grew on me; I think adding some sauce might help elevate this dish to the next level!
What are you looking forward to this weekend? My favourite thing about the weekends is getting the chance to relax and catch up on work. I know that sounds silly (who likes to do work), but I want to feel like I’m on top of things and I usually lose that feeling during the week!
Tasty Peanut Chicken Recipe
- 1 pound chicken breast skinless
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 sprinkle garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter creamy
- 3 stalks scallions
- ½ package spaghetti
- Mix the chicken, soy sauce, and garlic salt in a medium bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture and cook through. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the peanut butter and 2/3 of the chopped scallions to the skillet and cook together for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat through.
- Serve chicken on top of spaghetti and garnish with additional scallions.