This baked potato is easy to make yet so delicious! You don’t need to be a pro in the kitchen to perfect this recipe. Here, you’ll learn how you can make yummy mozzarella stuffed baked potato! You can serve it on its own or have it as a side for your main course.
Mozzarella Stuffed Baked PotatoPrint Recipe
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 bowl of mozzarella cheese (for rubbing)
- 1/2 small bowl of chopped herbs
- 2 green chilli
- 1/2 spoon of black pepper powder
- Salt (according to taste)
- To begin making mozzarella stuffed baked potato, take all 4 potatoes without peeling them and pierce with a fork.
- Pop these into the microwave for 10 to 15 minutes and let them cool after that. Then, cut the potatoes horizontally into two pieces from the centre.
- Take out the inner part (boiled base) of baked potatoes in a bowl and add mozzarella cheese, chopped herbs, green chilli, salt and black pepper. Mix them well.
- Now, put the mashed up stuff into/inside the piece of baked potatoes and bake for 8 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Serve them while they’re hot, and enjoy!