No churn vanilla ice cream, how easy can it get. Everyone loves ice cream and vanilla ice cream is one of the simplest to make. This recipe goes one step better as it does not require a churner, just a mixing bowl and your freezer. Try it with our apple pie recipe.
No Churn Vanilla Ice CreamPrint Recipe
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1. Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and carefully scrape out the seeds with a sharp knife. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla bean seeds and stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into a bread pan or freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
4. To serve, remove from freezer and let soften for a few minutes before transferring to individual serving bowls.
5. Add whipped cream, maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, or favourite choice of toppings