Make this quick paleo orange chicken meal in 30 minutes or less. Impress your loved ones with this easy recipe that will spice up bland chicken. Chances are, you already own the ingredients in your cabinet.
I had some chicken breast thawed in the refrigerator, and I needed something quick. I hate wasting food, so I knew I had to cook the meat before it went bad. I was short on time, but I wanted something different. Then I thought of whipping up some orange chicken.
I think you’ll really like this quick and easy meal. Let your family and friends think your fancy. Trust me, this tastes way better than takeout.
Paleo Orange ChickenPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup of orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Cut chicken into squares.
- Set the temperature of the pan between medium and high.
- Add sesame oil, garlic, and chicken to the pan.
- Add zest, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté it for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, honey and orange juice.
- Let this simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot over a bed of rice.