I love garlic and broccoli! Combine the two, and you’ll get a perfect dish!
So I have to admit something, I tend to get caught up on the main dish that I realized I didn’t make any of my side dishes!
Luckily this is the perfect recipe for that situation. This roasted broccoli recipe is simple, delicious and doesn’t take much time at all!
Roasted BroccoliPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds of broccoli
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced in halves
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 lemon to juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized flowerets.
- Add broccoli and garlic into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, and crushed pepper with olive oil.
- Add oil into the broccoli and garlic bowl, then toss.
- Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Spread broccoli and garlic on the sheet. Add chopped onions.
- Roast until the broccoli’s edges are brown for roughly 20 minutes.
- Top with lemon juice and serve hot.