The most important thing about this Ham and Potato Soup recipe is that you can add more ingredients if you want to double the quantity. This dish will be ready in forty-five minutes. This is a very easy recipe, and you can make it easily. The actual recipe of this soup can yield eight servings.
Warm Ham and Potato Soup
- 3 ½ cups potatoes diced
- ⅓ cup celery diced
- ⅓ cup onion finely chopped
- ¾ cup ham cooked and diced
- 3 ½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons flour all-purpose
- 2 cups milk
- First, mix the potatoes, celery, onion, ham and water in a stockpot. Boil the water over medium heat until potatoes are tender. You have to heat for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Blend the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper. Take another pan and butter over medium-low heat. Beat in flour with a fork and bake. While cooking, constantly stir until it becomes thick.
- You have to stir for almost one minute. Gradually stir in milk, and lumps will not make until you add all milk. Cook on medium-low heat till it turns thick. Blend the milk combination into the stockpot and cook soup until heated through. Serve instantly after removing from heat. Delicious food is ready to serve.