Within the past few years, I found a love for mushrooms. They have so much flavour that you barely need to add anything to them! That’s why I came up with this easy-to-cook roasted mushroom bites recipe that anyone can do!
Roasted Mushroom BitesPrint Recipe
- 16 ounces of white or baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim ends off mushrooms, then place cap side down on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle each cap with olive oil.
- Season tops with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- While mushrooms are roasting, place butter, onions, garlic and rosemary in a skillet over medium heat until onions are a golden brown colour.
- Top each mushroom with the mixture and put it back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven, squeeze lemon juice over mushrooms, and garnish with parsley.