Strawberry Margarita Recipe
Sipping strawberry margaritas is synonymous with sitting on a tropical beach on holidays somewhere in the world, while the waves lap at the shore, light breeze blowing through the coconut palms. Take yourself there with our strawberry margarita recipe.
- 2 floz tequila
- ½ floz triple sec
- ½ cup strawberries cleaned up and halved
- 1 floz lime juice squeeze two limes to get one floz or 30ml
- ½ floz sugar syrup
- Wet the rim of your Margarita or cocktail glass and then dip in salt to coat the rim of the glass with salt.
- Put a cup of ice in your blender
- Add the tequila, triple sec, strawberries, lime juice and sugar syrup into your blender
- Pour into a Margarita or cocktail glass
- Garnish with a lime wheel or strawberry
Calories: 252kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 1gFat: 0.3gSaturated Fat: 0.03gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.03gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 160mgFiber: 2gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 23IUVitamin C: 51mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
We’d love to know if you enjoyed this recipefeel free to let us know in the comments!