I love how creative you can get with the plain toast, but this time we kept it simple and just added bacon, which makes everything delicious! What’s best about this recipe is that it’s full of protein! So check out the simple recipe below, and don’t be afraid to get crafty!
Avocado ToastPrint Recipe
- 2 avocados
- 2 eggs
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon of parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Toast slices of bread (I like to throw mine in the oven with butter)
- Mash avocado, add garlic, salt, pepper.
- Bake bacon in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- Lightly fry eggs in a buttered skillet; you want the yolk to be runny. ( Or not, your preference)
- Stack Avocado toast, layer avocado, back then eggs, burst yoke, and use parsley to garnish.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.