If you haven’t figured it out yet, I love spice. I had some potatoes that so needed to be used. So today, I used a recipe I have wanted to use that I found on Pinterest–Thai Potato Cakes.
- Thai Potato Cakes Ingredients
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 cup of corn, canned or frozen
- 3 chillies
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions, sliced
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon of chilli and garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- I used my steamer to cook up your potatoes, not until they are mushy, but until they are firm but cooked.
- Mix all of your other ingredients while your potatoes are in the steamer.
- Pull out your potatoes, mash your potatoes up well, then mix them all in with your other ingredients, and then taste them.
- When everything is combined well, form them into patties.
- You can either fry them or bake them.
- Cook them so they are nice and piping hot and all cooked through.
- Top with green onions, sliced chillies and your dipping sauce.
- Your dipping sauce will be your Braggs, rice wine vinegar, and your chilli and garlic paste mixed together.