The Broccoli Egg and Cheese Mini Omelette Bites are an excellent breakfast you can try at home. It’s an easy to make dish that provides you with healthy nutrients that your body needs.
Broccoli Egg and Cheese Mini Omelette BitesPrint Recipe
- 4 cups of broccoli florets
- 4 whole large eggs
- 1 cup of egg whites
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt and fresh pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam your broccoli (use just a little water for 5 to 8 minutes)
- Crumble the cooked broccoli, add salt and pepper and olive oil, and mix well.
- Use your cooking spray to coat a standard non-stick cupcake pan and evenly pour the broccoli mix into 10 of the 12 trays.
- Beat the eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper, and grated cheese using a medium bowl.
- Pour the egg mix over the broccoli until the tins are about 3/4 full. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Store all leftovers in airtight baggies and refrigerate.