Want to try this amazingly delicious Banana Cream Pie Recipe? Then no need to worry, for, in this article, you can now make your very own Banana Cream Pie.
Creamylicious banana cream pie recipe is another snack or dessert recipe for today. What I love most in this recipe are the crust and the cream cheese mixture. In making this cream pie recipe, the banana should be sweet.
This is the family’s ultimate favorite pie dessert. The tender crust and the mouthwatering banana inspire me, especially those who have the plan to make this for Christmas dinner. I am also planning to make another one for my best friend.
Since I brought this Creamylicious banana cream pie recipe for her birthday, this is her new favorite. She requested that I make another one for her. So, if you have planned to give a try to make this cream pie recipe for your loved ones, feel free to buy ingredients and follow the procedure below.
Heavenly Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 small package chocolate rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces whipped cream
- 1 package graham cracker pie crust
- 2 large bananas should be firm and yellow
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup melted chocolate chips
- Make pudding according to the package direction. For me, I always use banana pudding. Refrigerate while making the rest of the recipe. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar, creamed together. Beat it with whipped cream to form stiff peaks, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Get pudding from the refrigerator and line graham cracker crust in the bottom of the pudding. Top it with banana and spoon cream cheese mixture on top. Top it with melted chocolate chips with a heavy cream mixture. The last thing you’re going to do is to sprinkle the chocolate rainbow on top.
- How to make graham crust: Combine 1 and ½ cups of crushed graham and ¼ cup sugar into a bowl and mix briefly. Add a stick of melted butter to the graham mixture. Next, add vanilla. Mix thoroughly and transfer to the pie plate. In my technique of making crust, I don’t use a lot of butter because it has a tendency for the crust to become hard, especially when it sits in the refrigerator.