A chocolate eclair is a trendy sweet item among youngsters, kids and teenagers. Due to the sweetness and taste of eclairs, it is not a secret even mature people love to eat them. Based on the way it is prepared, we can see different types of eclairs in the food industry, with different flavours, colours, sizes etc. Nevertheless, it is a tasty snack for teatime.
Today, we will share with you a recipe on how to prepare eclairs in your own kitchen.
Homemade Chocolate EclairPrint Recipe
- Eclair Instructions
- 200 grams of butter
- 200 grams of flour
- 8 eggs
- 300 grams of dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Add about 200ml water and butter into a large pan mix them over medium heat. Once the butter is melting, you may increase the heat level to make the butter boil and stir continuously. Once the butter is simmering, switch off the heat and keep the pan aside.
- Then add the flour into this buttery mixture, and mix it gently using a wooden spoon. You may make a ball from this mixture, and transfer it to a larger pan and let it cool.
- Then add eggs into the mixture, and beat the mixture.
- After that, use a piping bag or syringe and create pieces with a diameter of 1.5 to 2 centimetres from this mixture into a well-greased baking tray.
- Bake these for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven, reduce the heat to 180 degrees Celsius, and bake for 10 minutes.
Chocolate and Cream Part Instructions
- Melt the chocolate in a pan
- Add cream into the pre-made eclair base.
- Add melted chocolate on top of the creamed Eclair.