S’mores is a classic camping snack that tastes better when shared. This dessert is just so irresistible, especially when you’re outside camping. This American snack is so easy to make, and regardless of how old you are, you are guaranteed to love eating these sweet treats.
S'mores BarsPrint Recipe
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
- 1 12-ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 10-ounce box of Golden Grahams
- Melt the stick of butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Then, add marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Once marshmallows are melted, stir in Golden Grahams until fully coated. Take off heat and stir in all of the chocolate chips.
- Immediately pour in greased pan and allow to cool.