This Yummy Pesto Chicken Lasagna recipe calls for two sauces, pesto and marinara. That sounds like a lot of work, doesn’t it? But you can buy premade sauces at the supermarkets now to save you time and effort.
Yummy Pesto Chicken Lasagna Recipe
This yummy pesto chicken lasagna is a new way to enjoy your favourite lasagna. The creaminess of the pesto make this pasta a must-try.
- 4 medium chicken breast skinless, boneless, precooked and shredded
- 1 package lasagna no-boil
- 7 ounces pesto with basil
- 15 ounces marinara sauce
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 18 slices mozzarella
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 medium egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 13×9 pan.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl to taste.
- Alternately layer lasagna noodles, 1/3 of pesto, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, 1/3 of shredded chicken, and 6 mozzarella slices.
- Repeat 2 more layers but use only 1 lasagna noodle instead of 2.
- Top with marinara and shredded mozzarella.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake the lasagna at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, uncovering for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Calories: 306kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 28gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 707mgPotassium: 427mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 719IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 198mgIron: 1mg
We’d love to know if you enjoyed this recipefeel free to let us know in the comments!