Chicken cutlet is a favourite for most people. These are very easy to prepare. However, you should take care of one thing–cooking the potatoes. If you overcook them, they will become soggy, and the chicken cutlet will not hold its shape well.
Vegetarian people can skip the chicken and add other veggies like carrots, French beans, green peas, and more. Enjoy!
Crispy Chicken CutletPrint Recipe
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ginger paste
- 1/2 Capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder
- 4 tablespoons of coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- eat oil in a wok. Saute sliced onions until they are light pink.
- Then add the ginger and garlic paste. Fry until the raw smell goes.
- Add the chopped capsicum, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder. Cook for a few seconds.
- Then add the garam masala powder and cook for a minute.
- Add the shredded chicken and mixed nicely. Then add the chopped coriander leaves.
- In a bowl, mash the boiled potatoes nicely.
- Pour the prepared masala and mix nicely.
- Start making small patties.
- In a small bowl, break open 1 egg and lightly beat it.
- Dip each patty in egg, and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Serve with sauces o