Nothing beats the goodness of Crispy Chicken Fingers. It’s an all-time favourite comfort food that you wouldn’t say no to. All ages enjoy this classic chicken recipe, and here’s how you can perfect this at home.
Crispy Chicken FingersPrint Recipe
- 3 pounds of chicken breast strips
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- Avocado or olive oil
- Heat cast iron pan to medium heat (this will take approximately 5 minutes so do this before anything else.)
- Store almond flour, coconut flour, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in one bowl and whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add approximately 4 tablespoons oil to warm cast iron.
- Lay all chicken strips onto a towel and pat dry.
- Dip chicken strips individually into egg mixture, then flour mixture and directly into the pan. Continue to do this with as many as fit in your pan in a single layer.
- Fry for approximately 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Continue the previous steps with the remaining chicken.
- Discard remaining flour and egg mixtures.
- Serve and enjoy!