I loved making this delicious and easy almond-crusted chicken recipe. It took me about 20 minutes of prep time, and it was just a fun and yummy chicken treat. The kids even had seconds, and when my husband got home from work, my son asked for more.
This is perfect when you want some texture in your chicken dishes. I just love how the almond coats well and how crunchy it is when you take a bite in it. It also adds this earthy flavour that you will definitely love.
Here are the ingredients for my almond-crusted chicken recipe.
Flaky Almond-Crusted Chicken Recipe
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup almonds finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 medium chicken breasts thawed
- 1 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and spray the baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Put the oil in a big shallow bowl so you can put the chicken in it.
- Combine the almonds, sea salt, garlic seasoning and pepper in a big bowl.
- Dip the chicken into your olive oil and then the nut mixture.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake the almond-crusted chicken for 15 to 20 minutes until it’s cooked through; make sure to turn it once.