Mojito is a classic rum cocktail that is famous worldwide and has been one of the most popular cocktails since the 1980′s. If rated, it is one of the finest cocktails and is ranked very high. It originated in Cuba and is second to none. This cocktail is on everyone’s to-drink list and mine list too. No one even thinks of skipping this cocktail and moving ahead. Such is its delicacy and charm. It’s love at first sight for people who live to eat and drink. So, here is the recipe for this world-famous cocktail.
Classic Rum Cocktail
This classic rum cocktail is the perfect drink to have on a chill weeknight. Now, you can make this at home with this very easy recipe.
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 ounces light rum
- 10 leaves mint
- ⅓ cup Club soda
- 1 medium lime
- 1 sprig mint for garnish
- Take a Highball glass and put some sugar, mint leaves, and a little club soda.
- Shake well to dissolve the sugar and release the mint flavor. You can crush the mint leaves a little before adding sugar and soda.
- Squeeze the lemon into a glass.
- Drop one-half of the lemon into the glass.
- Add rum to it and Stir well.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the remaining club soda into the glass.
- Garnish with the mint sprig and a lemon twist.
Calories: 183kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 1gFat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 19mgPotassium: 80mgFiber: 2gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 97IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!