I’m a pizza fan, so I love to discover different styles of pizzas of different cuisine. Recently I came to know about this pepperoni pizza which is very famous and now is on-trend. After having it, I indeed discovered the earthy flavour of mushroom and cheese. So to leave a footnote, I decided to share it with you all.
It took two attempts to perfect this homemade pepperoni pizza recipe. But, I was so happy to have perfected it in minimal tries. Now, I’m ready to share the recipe with you. I know you will love this pizza you won’t order anymore when you suddenly crave pizza.
Delectable Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 2 cups cremini mushroom thinly sliced
- 1 medium pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni sliced
- Position your oven rack in the middle setting.
- Now position another rack in the lowest setting.
- Then place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom rack.
- Now preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and coat the skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the sliced mushroom to the skillet and sauté it for 5 minutes or until moisture evaporates.
- Now brush the oil over the pizza dough.
- Remove the preheated baking sheet from the oven.
- Now slide the pizza dough onto the preheated baking sheet using a spatula.
- Then bake on the lowest oven rack at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes and remove it from the oven.
- Now spread the Marinara Sauce in an even layer over the pizza crust, leaving ¼ inch border.
- Top the sauce with mushroom and sprinkle the mushroom evenly with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Now arrange Pepperoni in an even layer on top of the cheeses and bake it on the middle rack for an additional 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and cheese melts.