Gin Rose Cocktail
If you like orange and cherry flavours then this drink might be for you with the orange from the triple sec and cherry flavour from the grenadine (actually pomegranate) makes a sweet and fruity cocktail.
- 1 rock glass
- 45 ml Gin
- 45 ml Triple Sec
- 90 ml Club Soda soda water
- 1 splash Grenadine
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Pour Gin and Triple Sec into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Fill with soda water (club soda) and stir to ensure everything is mixed
- Add a splash of grenadine
- Garnish with a Maraschino Cherry
Calories: 249kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 0.04gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 23mgPotassium: 16mgSugar: 15gCalcium: 5mgIron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!