In Australia, other than possibly the Aperol Spritz the Expresso Martini has been the most common cocktail in recent years. Australians love coffee so its only natural we love to mix it in our cocktails. Here is our recipe for an expresso martini.
- 3 floz vodka
- 1 floz Kahlúa
- 1 floz espresso brew a fresh expresso
- ½ floz sugar syrup 1 teaspoon of sugar dissolved if you don't have sugar syrup
- 3 coffee beans used as a garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice
- Add vodka, Kahlúa, espresso and sugar syrup to a shaker filled and give it a good shake to mix everything
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass (very traditional)
- Garnish with the 3 coffee beans
Calories: 349kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 0.1gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 16mgPotassium: 44mgSugar: 25gVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!