One of my favourite desserts is cream pies. I love the texture of them. So, I decided to try to make my own Chocolate Mud Mousse Pie at home, but much much healthier! Although I have enjoyed experimenting with tofu recently, I have found it has the perfect creamy texture that I am looking for.
This chocolate mud mousse pie os such a delight to make! My kids love easy they are to prepare. Sometimes, they help me make this at home. It only takes 20 minutes after all!
Creamy Chocolate Mud Mousse Pie Recipe
- ½ cup tofu soft qnd light
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt plain
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- splash vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips mini
- Blend tofu and greek yogurt until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cocoa powder, salt and vanilla, then stevia to taste.
- Pour into ramekin and top with mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 10 to 20 minutes, watching it, so it doesn’t get too hard.