My love of spicy baby back ribs had started when I got a chance to eat it during my friend’s birthday last month. I don’t usually eat a lot of food during dinner because I’ve been always watching my diet but because of too much curiosity, I was attracted to its presentation that was especially prepared by her mother.
It was just so yummy to look at and I failed to stop my hand from getting a fork and successfully gave myself a bite into it. You know what happened after that single bite? I just keep on biting a lot more of it and eating left the plate so clean and empty.
You may laugh so hard at my story but it’s just the reality and I am not even denying it. So after that small gathering, I asked her mom about the Spicy Baby Back Ribs Recipe and how to cook it the way she did.
Few weeks later, I tried to make the Spicy Baby Back Ribs Recipe and my whole family appreciated it the way I did. So that made me decide to share this yummy dinner recipe and hopefully you would like it too.
These spicy baby back ribs are seasoned with different spices I listed below and are roasted in an oven. Its delicious scent will surely make your family think that they will be eating a lot for dinner just the way I did.
Easy Spicy Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 6 pounds baby back ribs
- ¼ cup paprika , spicy
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup chili powder , fresh
- 6 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups barbecue sauce of your choice
- Using your fingers, pull and remove those thin papery skins on each baby back ribs.
- In a small medium-sized bowl, combine the chili powder, garlic, paprika, salt, cayenne, mustard, sugar and cumin then mix it well.
- Using mixture, rub all over the ribs with it then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- After that, preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Put the ribs meat side up in one layer on another sheet pan then bake it until tender for up to 4 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven 30 minutes before they are done and brush them with your favorite barbecue sauce. Bake again until tender and serve with additional sauce on the side or a piece of bread.